Heartbreaking! Boy writes letter to dead father, his requests will make you cry (photos)

Heartbreaking! Boy writes letter to dead father, his requests will make you cry (photos)

It’s Christmas once again and a moment to celebrate with family and friends but it is so sad that a little boy would not have the privilege of having fun with his family.

Boy writes heartbreaking letter to dead father (photos)

Photographer Stuart McColl, who discovered the letter written by the little boy.

This boy, who lives in Scotland, as his identity was not disclosed, decided to write a letter to his dead father in the hope that his father would reply him. The boy also penned down lists of this he would need for Christmas.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

Boy writes heartbreaking letter to dead father (photos)

Boy writes heartbreaking letter to dead father

According to the letter which was found by a photographer Stuart McColl, it reads: “Hi dad just writing to tell you I’m missing you. I’m sure you know I’m in foster cause mom is sick and my ear is blocked from MONDAY. I really miss school and I know you are up in heaven but are you safe? Oh yes before I go, here’s my dream and xmas list.”

Read full letter below:

So heartbreaking!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Wayne Reveals He’s 53% Nigerian | Watch Video

Meet 9-year-old boy who is 'pregnant' due to rare disease (photos, video)

VIDEO: OD Woods - Together