VIDEO: Zoro - Two ft. Mayorkun

VIDEO : VIDEO: Zoro - Two ft. Mayorkun


VIDEO: Zoro - Two ft. Mayorkun

Zoro

Zoro dishes out the visual for the Mayorkun assisted "Two"

Highly talented Nigerian rapper, Zoro has released the official music video of his latest single, "Two" which features the mayor of Lagos, Mayorkun.

RELATED: Zoro ft. Camo Blaizz - Prick Power

The record was produced by skilled beatsmith, Kezklef and the video was directed by ace video director, Adasa Cookey.

Check it out below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD/STREAM AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Notable Lyrics

Chanel bag or Gucci bag you can have the two

No dey look price tag you can have the Fendi too

Can't express all the love I have for you lyrically

When the world turned its back on me

You had my back

Set my heart on fire Iheancho nwuyem o

Your love pass my power

Na you come get obim o

Never thought that I would fall

Mana iputalu ozigbo gbam stud

You brought life to my life

Gat the keys to my heart

Gat the keys to the beamer two keys

Tryna make you my wife

And ife ncholu ka imuolum so 2 kids

Everything I do, I do for two

Christian Dior I buy for two

Cause you are my baby

The post VIDEO: Zoro - Two ft. Mayorkun appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Wayne Reveals He’s 53% Nigerian | Watch Video

Meet 9-year-old boy who is 'pregnant' due to rare disease (photos, video)

VIDEO: OD Woods - Together