VIDEO: WurlD – Love Nobody

VIDEO : VIDEO: WurlD – Love Nobody


VIDEO: WurlD - Love Nobody

VIDEO: WurlD – Love Nobody

WurlD serves the visual for “Love Nobody”

Nigerian electro-fusion artiste, WurlD has released the official music video of his latest record entitled “Love Nobody.”

Love Nobody” serves as WurlD‘s first official single for 2020, it comes after the release of “I Love Girls With Trobul,” a sizzling joint extended play which he did with heavyweight music producer, Sarz.

SEE ALSO: Bankulli & WurlD – Gbemiro

The video was directed by Parker Mcmillan and WurlD.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Notable Lyrics

I know you want me now

Put my head on undercover, put my head undercover

You like me undercover

I like it when you invite me

Put me under your river, swimming swimming your river

Falling down down your river

Other Contents

The post VIDEO: WurlD – Love Nobody appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Wayne Reveals He’s 53% Nigerian | Watch Video

Meet 9-year-old boy who is 'pregnant' due to rare disease (photos, video)

VIDEO: OD Woods - Together