Mechelin – I Believe In Jesus | Glorify Your Name

Mechelin - I Believe In Jesus | Glorify Your Name

Mechelin – I Believe In Jesus | Glorify Your Name

Amb. Mechelin Anthony Iketalu (AMSP) debuts with 2 new singles “I Believe in Jesus” and “Glorify Your Name”. He was born on 16th April at New Heaven Enugu State, he is a native of Akwu Ukwu in Idemili South LGA of Anambra State, he is a graduate of Public Administration from Lagos State University, he started music officially in 2002.
He is a Christian, a Pro-lifer and believe in the sacredness of human life. He is also an Evangelist and a messenger of Yeshua. He is an Ambassador for Christ and his works
I believe in Jesus is a Gospel street song, we must not give up no matter what we face, we need to believe in Jesus Christ and give praised to Our Lord no matter the situation, I am a Winner because I believe in Jesus Christ.
Glorify Your name is a spiritual worship song, a song that break bondage, a song that lift the spirit, a song that touches God’s heart. Glorify ur Name, O Lord.
Connect with Mechelin on social Media
Facebook: @Mechelinmusic
Twitter: @Mechelinmusic
Instagram: @officialmechelinmusic

AUDIO DOWNLOAD (I Believe In Jesus)

AUDIO DOWNLOAD (Glorify Your Name)

 

The post Mechelin – I Believe In Jesus | Glorify Your Name appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Wayne Reveals He’s 53% Nigerian | Watch Video

Meet 9-year-old boy who is 'pregnant' due to rare disease (photos, video)

VIDEO: OD Woods - Together